Denied In-state tuition in North Carolina because my PR Card is coded CF1

Asked over 1 year ago - Greensboro, NC

Hello Everyone,
I am a permanent resident with code CF1. I applied for in-state-tuition in North Carolina and was dennied. The North Carolina residency manual does say that Condition permananet resident do qualify to apply. Please I need your adivise before proceesing to appeal the decision. Thanks

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

1

Answered . Higher a local lawyer to make that argument on your behalf.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

1

Answered . This is not an immigration question but that of the state law.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . You would need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to argue that point. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.