Denial of Citizenship and Green Card

Asked about 1 year ago - Spring Valley, NY

If my application gets denied for citizenship becuase of my violation charge for dis. conduct violation, will I be able to renew my green card after?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Based on your facts, yes.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Simone Bertollini

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Most likely yes

  3. Jeff L. Khurgel


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Firstly, you definitely need to consult an immigration attorney for a review of your conviction document and possibly a criminal attorney. More facts are needed. A simple disorderly conduct conviction is generally not a deportable offense.

    Immigration Attorney Jeff Khurgel* Assists Clients in all 50 States -- Call or email for a Consultation -- www.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,501 answers this week

3,163 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,501 answers this week

3,163 attorneys answering