Delaware County Domestic Relations

York, PA |

Anyone been at the Delaware county Domestic relations for support hearing before? Any ideas what the judge ask for? how long does the hearing take? Do I need any kind of paperwork, proof of income or tax return? Thank you all for your help.

I have not been to the Delaware County DR office, however, generally I can tell you that the order of court scheduling the case should inform you what you are required to bring to the hearing. It generally includes your last year's tax return, most recent paystub with year to date pay information, proof of the cost of health insurance for any children, proof of daycare costs as well as activities, summer camp, etc.

Read your order. Take an experienced family law attorney with you.

The suggestions made are intended to inform and not advise and are based upon general statements of FL laws and specific events or facts may alter the law. You should contact an experienced FL family law attorney for specific legal advice regarding your issue.

Thanks Lisa

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support