Define ethical consideration in real estate law.

Arlington, TX |
Filed under: Real estate

Can you be more specific?

In what aspect of a real estate transaction are your concerned with the ethical behavior of an attorney?

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

I am a real estate broker and attorney. If you would elaborate about the question you have about "ethical consideration" in real estate I will be happy to help you. Unfortunately, there is not enough information provided to answer your question.

Any statements, opinions, or analyses I proffer on this website are not specific "legal advice" and should not be construed as such. They are general statements of the law that may or may not apply to your specific situation as described in your question. Without complete facts, a comprehensive interview of the client, and in-depth research and analysis, it is impossible for any attorney to give specific “legal advice” in a forum such as this. The best advice I can give is when it involves your life, liberty, or property, that you should consult with an attorney experienced in the area of law you have a question about. My statements, opinions, and analyses herein are general in nature and are not “legal advice” and do not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Real estate