Deferred policy: what is I-765WS? where can you request a deferred form in Houston, TX?

Information of organizations that give free consultations for deferred forms and church's that can help on low income applicants.

San Antonio, TX -

Alan Douglas Dobson

Alan Douglas Dobson

Immigration Attorney - Arlington, VA

The Form I-765WS you can find by clicking the link below. You can check with Cathollic Charities in your area, or the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA) see link, may be able to provide you with local information on low income assistance.

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

Houston Legal Aid Society might be able to help you.

Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

Check uscis.gov forms, and it's with the I-765.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

The I-765WS and the instruction on where to file are all on the USCIS website.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.