Deferred policy: what is I-765WS? where can you request a deferred form in Houston, TX?

San Antonio, TX |

Information of organizations that give free consultations for deferred forms and church's that can help on low income applicants.

Check forms, and it's with the I-765.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

The I-765WS and the instruction on where to file are all on the USCIS website.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

The Form I-765WS you can find by clicking the link below. You can check with Cathollic Charities in your area, or the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA) see link, may be able to provide you with local information on low income assistance.

DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC, Arlington, VA (202) 470-1004 provides the above for information purposes only and does not construe or intend to provide any legal advise or an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney to discuss your personal circumstances and for legal advice.

Houston Legal Aid Society might be able to help you.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

Recommended articles about Immigration