Deferred policy: what is I-765WS? where can you request a deferred form in Houston, TX?

Asked over 2 years ago - San Antonio, TX

Information of organizations that give free consultations for deferred forms and church's that can help on low income applicants.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alan Douglas Dobson

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The Form I-765WS you can find by clicking the link below. You can check with Cathollic Charities in your area, or the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA) see link, may be able to provide you with local information on low income assistance.

    DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC, Arlington, VA (202) 470-1004 provides the above for information purposes only and... more
  2. Gen Kimura

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . Houston Legal Aid Society might be able to help you.

    This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.... more
  3. Stephen D. Berman

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Check forms, and it's with the I-765.

    The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
  4. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . The I-765WS and the instruction on where to file are all on the USCIS website.

    You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Deferred action

Deferred Action is a policy that allows qualifying immigrants to receive employment authorization and have removal proceedings delayed.

Robert Kennedy O'Reilly

Renew your DACA Status

On June 5, 2014, the USCIS announced the procedure for persons who previously were approved for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). At Ademi & O'Reilly, LLP, we suggest that you... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

20,363 answers this week

2,592 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

20,363 answers this week

2,592 attorneys answering