Deferred policy: what is I-765WS? where can you request a deferred form in Houston, TX?

Asked about 2 years ago - San Antonio, TX

Information of organizations that give free consultations for deferred forms and church's that can help on low income applicants.

1. Alan Douglas Dobson

2

Answered . The Form I-765WS you can find by clicking the link below. You can check with Cathollic Charities in your area, or the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA) see link, may be able to provide you with local information on low income assistance.

2. Gen Kimura

Answered . Houston Legal Aid Society might be able to help you.

3. Stephen D. Berman

Answered . Check uscis.gov forms, and it's with the I-765.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . The I-765WS and the instruction on where to file are all on the USCIS website.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.