Deferred form _ dose it matter if there are 2 people applying for the form with the same address?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Humble, TX

have a spouse/boyfriend (common -law) been about 8 years dose it matter if we able to apply with same address? what can help him if he has some tickets nothing serious like a DUI for example public intoxication, loud music, no driver license, he has paid any outstanding balances he owes. he arrived about age 15, trying to enroll for his GED but college is full until January starts to enroll again. he has check stubs & is going to ask employer if they can give him a letter to say how long he has worked with this company. will it affect the company in any way if they do that for him? thank you so much for the great help you can give us.

1. Eric Elliot Ludin

7

Answered . No, it makes no difference that you are applying from the same address. But, your boyfriend must be either a high school graduate or in school. I doubt his employer will want to admit to hiring an undocumented alien. Talk to a lawyer to help him find ways to prove he was here 5 years. But, do not apply until he has his ged or is in school.

2. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

4

Answered . Same address should be fine. DUI not good. I encourage you to seek the help of an experienced immigration attorney.

3. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . no, not at all. go see adan vega or bruce coane an excellent attorney

4. John Hung Vong

2

Answered . You should bring in a timeline, all of the documents with your spouse, and consult in office with several attorneys in your local area about your matter.

Best of luck,
    John Vong
    Attorney at Law
    (832) 641-0461
    9950 Westpark Dr., Ste. 245
    Houston, TX 77063

DISCLAIMER This answer is for informational purposes only under the AVVO system, its terms and conditions. It is not intended as specific legal advice regarding your question. The answer could be different if all the facts were known. This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship. I am admitted only in Texas.

5. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with both my colleagues.