Skip to main content

Deferred Disposition

Copperas Cove, TX |

Can I get deferred disposition for a Class B Misdemeanor of $142? Money was taken out of a wallet.... would I be able to request a deferred disposition?

Attorney Answers 2


Class B Misdemeanor of what? Theft? Check? of a person? burglary of a building? burglary of a habitation?

Pamela Fernandez's response to your question is for general information purposes only. Nothing in this response should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful


It sounds like you are asking if you can get deferred adjudication for a Class B Theft >$50

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics