Deferred action question

I filled for deferred action on aug 16, then got my receipt number on aug 22. My question is how much longer do I have to wait until my biometrics appointment is set

Laguna Hills, CA -

Raphael Samuel Moore

Raphael Samuel Moore

Immigration Attorney - Davis, CA

Unfortunately, no one knows the timelines yet. Good luck.

Andre R. Olivie

Andre R. Olivie

Immigration Attorney - Seattle, WA

Thousands of people have been applying so USCIS is probably backed up. You might try calling the customer service line but they wil likely tell you to continue waiting. We don't know how long the wait will be since this is a new program and so many people are applying.

Andre Olivie
Seattle Immigration Lawyer
206-724-1940
www.olivielaw.com

Chong Hae Ye

Chong Hae Ye

Immigration Attorney - Federal Way, WA

I agree with my colleague. The good news is that you got a receipt number. Now, the hard part is waiting.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.
Sanjay Augustine Paul

Sanjay Augustine Paul

Immigration Attorney - Pasadena, CA

It's hard to say - you can expect around a month, give or take a few weeks. No exact numbers on the wait time.

Sanjay A. Paul, Esq.
Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer
www.dreamlawca.com

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.
Jakob Seth Lipman

Jakob Seth Lipman

Immigration Attorney - Concord, CA

I agree with the previous answers. The government has already granted a small number of approvals and it's great that you applied right away, so hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer. Keep checking online and be patient.

Related Advice