Deferred Action Question do i have all i need ???? before applying

i have 5 year of taxes from 2007 to 2011 the should cover the 5 years residency requirement ......i have recipes from home depot tools stores etc from 2003 and 2004 does that cover the requirement of age cuz i was 14 in 2003 and also my expired state id.... i have graduate just recently and have my highs school diploma from adult school the should cover the school requirement....and i have many recipes from june 15 2012 before and after the date mentioned does that help.... and regarding the criminal record all i ever had was a no insurance ticket wich was paid off and have proff of that now do you guys think ill qualify ???

Los Angeles, CA -

Attorney Answers (3)

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Unless the receipts have your name on them, they are not going to be of much use.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

So far, it looks like you probably qualify.

But, you're missing one very important thing ... an immigration lawyer to prepare the forms.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only.... more
Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

All these details aside, I am afraid you are not going to make it unless helped by the expert guidance of an immigration lawyer.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.