Deferred action plan

Roanoke, VA |

do all criterias have to be met in order to qualify? I meet all the criterias excpet I was 16 when I entered. would they consider on a case-by-case basis?

If you didn't enter prior to your 16th birthday, then you do not qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. You have to meet ALL of the eligibility requirements to qualify, not just most of them.

THIS ANSWER IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, AND DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Immigration is complicated and the wrong action can have serious consequences. Never take action in your case based solely on general information like is offered here. Speak to an attorney who can give you specific advice about your own situation.

Yes, you must meet all criteria to qualify.

Yes, all the requirements must be met.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.