Deferred action i-765ws

Lake Charles, LA |

i am married to a us citizen . we live with his parents. hes the only one that works. how do i put an income and annual expenses? are my expenses his expenses too or just the things that are for me? and he gives me some money a month is that my income? how do i explain that i need work authorization to help my husband pay bills and get our own house and pursue a career and go to college? were just 19

You don't need to explain anything. Just list YOUR monthly expenses, whatever they are: food, clothing, transportation/gas; medical, etc. , etc.

Again, you don't need to "explain" anything. Just list as many expenses as you can.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

would anything happen if i dont explain? and if it ok if my expenses are more than my income?

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

That FORM only asks you to list ALL of your expenses, one by one, that's all! Nowhere are you being asked to "explain" anything.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

And YES, is OK if your expenses are higher than your income! Again, remember you don't need to either explain or justify anything. Just list expense categories, one by one, and assign a dollar value to each category. No one at USCIS will either challenge you or check on those. It' an "honor" system. Just like at school.. I hope my answers were helpful.

I agree with my colleague. Just list your expenses. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

do you know if its ok if my expenses are more than my income?