Deferred action i-765ws

Asked over 1 year ago - Lake Charles, LA

i am married to a us citizen . we live with his parents. hes the only one that works. how do i put an income and annual expenses? are my expenses his expenses too or just the things that are for me? and he gives me some money a month is that my income? how do i explain that i need work authorization to help my husband pay bills and get our own house and pursue a career and go to college? were just 19

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You don't need to explain anything. Just list YOUR monthly expenses, whatever they are: food, clothing, transportation/gas; medical, etc. , etc.

    Again, you don't need to "explain" anything. Just list as many expenses as you can.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more
  2. Dean P Murray

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleague. Just list your expenses. If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Also, please be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

    Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,045 answers this week

3,145 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,045 answers this week

3,145 attorneys answering