DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS

Suffern, NY |

I GOT IN TO A FIGHTS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I GOT A VISIT FROM A COP SAYING IF I WAS 16 I COULD HAVE FACED CHARGES AND GONE TO JUVENILE BUT I NEVER GOT A TICKET OR ARRESTED DOES THAT COUNT AS HAVING A RECORD AND WILL IT PREVENT ME FROM BEING ELIGIBLE FOR THE I-821D FORM???

1. It shouldn't but you should ask this of an immigration attorney.

2. You should not have an issue with this police contact and i would not mention it.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

3. You need to ask an immigration attorney, but it does not sound like it will be a problem.

4. Should not be a problem. Good luck.

www.srtriallawyers.com

Charles Schierer
    1-312-888-5832

www.srtriallawyers.com. You may hire our firm by calling 1-312-888-5832. Personal Injury cases on a contingency fee basis. If we are unable to collect money for you, then you pay nothing. This answer is only general information, is not "legal advice" and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Proper legal advice can only be obtained after hiring an attorney and providing full information regarding your case.