Deferred Action Email received

Old Bridge, NJ |

I have received an email that my case has been accepted and routed to the nebraska center. Does that mean that i have been granted deferred action or just that my case has been accepted and will be reviewed?

1. No. All it means is that your filing has been accepted for processing. Whether it is approved or denied will only be known once you get USCIS' decision.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. It means they have received the documents.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. All this is an acknowledgement (receipt) from USCIS that it received your application. Nothing more, nothing less.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.