Deferred action child. Arriv.?

Wapato, WA |
Filed under: Immigration

Do i really need two passport photos even if i have a state issued id? I have read all the rules so im seeing a lawyer soon. And yes i have everything required exept for those pics and my criminal record wich im getting at the court house that seen me.

Yes, they need the passport photos. Good luck to you on your deferred action!

This posting is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. For more information, please visit www.justinelderlaw.com.

2. Yes, at present they are still asking for 2 photos ... read the instructions for BOTH forms closely.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. The passport photos are required as is the photo id. Good to hear you are using an attorney to review your criminal history to ensure you are simply not serving yourself up to ICE.

4. You appear to be very inexperienced with filling out forms. You should review your specific facts with your attorney to make sure that your petition is properly submitted.

The government is requiring passport photos to be submitted because the photos will, if you application is approved, be put on the IDs and documents the government will be issuing to you.

That you already have "a state issued id" is irrelevant because you do not already have the ID you are asking the government to be issuing to you.

5. Yes. Failure to follow the instructions will mean the application will be sent back to you.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements