Deferred action child. Arriv.?

Asked over 1 year ago - Wapato, WA

Do i really need two passport photos even if i have a state issued id? I have read all the rules so im seeing a lawyer soon. And yes i have everything required exept for those pics and my criminal record wich im getting at the court house that seen me.

1. Justin Eric Elder

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, they need the passport photos. Good luck to you on your deferred action!

2. Dave Hawkins

Pro

Answered . Yes. Failure to follow the instructions will mean the application will be sent back to you.

3. Thuong-Tri Nguyen

Answered . You appear to be very inexperienced with filling out forms. You should review your specific facts with your attorney to make sure that your petition is properly submitted.

The government is requiring passport photos to be submitted because the photos will, if you application is approved, be put on the IDs and documents the government will be issuing to you.

That you already have "a state issued id" is irrelevant because you do not already have the ID you are asking the government to be issuing to you.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

1

1

Answered . Yes, at present they are still asking for 2 photos ... read the instructions for BOTH forms closely.

5. Philip Alan Eichorn

Answered . The passport photos are required as is the photo id. Good to hear you are using an attorney to review your criminal history to ensure you are simply not serving yourself up to ICE.