DEFERRED ACTION APPLICATION

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

THE DEFERRED ACTION FORM EXPIRED ON THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY, 2013. I JUST COMPLETED GATHERING ALL MY DOCUMENTS. CAN I STILL SEND IT IT?

1. Laura Mandell

5

Answered . Yes, this is quite common. According to the USCIS website, "A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the 08/15/12 edition." When they refer to the 08/15/12 edition, they're referring to the one that has an expiration date of 2/28/13.

2. Stephen D. Berman

2

Answered . Yes.

3. Irene Vaisman

1

Answered . yes

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.