DEFERRED ACTION APPLICATION

THE DEFERRED ACTION FORM EXPIRED ON THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY, 2013. I JUST COMPLETED GATHERING ALL MY DOCUMENTS. CAN I STILL SEND IT IT?

1. Yes.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. Yes, this is quite common. According to the USCIS website, "A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the 08/15/12 edition." When they refer to the 08/15/12 edition, they're referring to the one that has an expiration date of 2/28/13.

If you found this answer helpful, please mark it "helpful" or "best answer." Thank you! Laura Mandell, Gingell Immigration, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-719-7209 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: laura@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: http://stephengingell.com | Nothing posted on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. yes

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.