Default judgment. Do I have the right not to work and refuse payment after receiving tainted blood?

Boise, ID |
Filed under: Sued for debt

A Pharmaceutical company provided tainted blood , to save my life due to being a severe Hemophiliac . The Pharmacy has gave default judgment seeking repayment for the costs . Am I obligated by law to pay ? And If I wish not to work and remove all banking accounts , what would be the next step of judgment ?

Your question is not entirely clear. A default judgment, tainted blood, and questions about whether to keep working are all very serious issues. You should contact a lawyer. They will help you sort out your question, and help you find the right answer. Do not delay as the passage of time will negatively affect your rights.

I agree with Mr. Swartz. Your question is less than clear. If, for example, you are going to cease work simply to avoid paying on a judgment, that course of action does not seem to make sense to me. How will you pay your bills?

If you are claiming the blood given to you was "tainted," how so? Pharmacies are not typically involved in providing blood to patients, blood banks are.

You should contact an attorney to discuss these issues.

No attorney-client relationship is created by responding to any question on Avvo. Further, nothing contained in any response may be relied upon as legal advice.

Sued for debt topics