Skip to main content

Dear M/S I am managing director of food stuff company in United Arab emirates from 9 years ago.

Los Angeles, CA |

I would like open company in USA(Los Angeles) and follow my activity, IMPORT, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTE, SUPPLY
How shall I start and advice me the best way to submit new company

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


This is quite complicated to discuss in this forum. You can set up a company in te U.S. and you may qualify for and L-1 intracompany transfer or a direct EB-5. Unfortunately, UAE is not one of the E-1/E-2 visa counties. Please consult with a business immigration lawyer.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail:; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site:


Hire an attorney and ask them how to do it all.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


I agree with Attorney Segal. You need to engage an immigration attorney.


You have several options: it sounds like this business is a good possibility.

We help businesses set these kinds of operations up. We do it in a way that minimizes taxes and protects foreign investors from legal liability. We also set up immigration matters.

The details are too specific to list on this forum. Please get in touch with a lawyer who has experience in setting up cross-border businesses.

Total Mobility Law is an international law firm that lets companies do global business with the knowledge and confidence they need to comply in any country. Our answers on this site do not constitute legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. The only thing that can do that is a signed Engagement Letter and Fee Agreement, which you can get by contacting us through

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer