Dear all:

New York, NY |

Does dates of intended employment on I-129 Form have to match with the one on LCA approval? Assuming that LCA was submitted a month ago and that I-129 Form required a date no earlier that October 1st?

Thank you for your help.

Yes

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

And if it does not match? Thank you

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Then you are OK

I am sorry but I am a little bit confused. If the dates does not match, is there a risk of denial? the LCA form was submited on February and it was approved but I put as a starting date 08/01 as a later date could not be entered because of their system. The starting date required on the I/129 form has to be no earlier that october 1st, so that is why I will put October 1st on the I-129 form and 08/01 on LCA. Thank your for your help.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

The are very regulation specific. LCA must match the I-129. They will send the RFE and you just correct the dates. No denial because of it.

Yes.

Talk to the attorney doing the paperwork. The employer may need a new LCA.

Don't try to do this w/o professional assistance.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Yes, it needs to match.

The dates on the I-129 must be within the validity period of the LCA.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

The dates have to match/ within the range. It's very important to file everything accurately.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com