Dealing with HUD Housing, how long of a time period has to go by before a criminal conviction can no longer apply against you?

And does the time period start from the time of conviction, the time of release, or from the time that you're no longer on parole?

Kennewick, WA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Teresa Lynn Border

Teresa Lynn Border

Criminal Defense Attorney - Spokane, WA

This is a federal housing question and should be directed to an attorney who works in the subsidized housing area.

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.