Dealership is being shady about water damage repairs. How do I get help? They are ignoring me and won't return calls or emails.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Williamsburg, VA

Bought a car end of may, 5 days later leaking sunroof they promised they would fix everything and make me happy. End of Oct. they pulled up the carpet and there was mold all over the place and water in the foot wells. They will not replace padding that runs up the firewall. There are new scratches and chips on the doors. I have asked for things in writing and they won't. I asked for receipts from prior visits and they told me we could not have them. I have contacted the BBB, attorney general of Virginia & the motor vehicle board. We have not had any contact since last Thursday. No one knows anything, won't talk to us or they don't want to be involved(but have told us there is something not right) . I have called, left messages, sent emails and nothing! Please help. Thank You

1. Scott Richard Kaufman

2

1

Answered . Stop calling and write only. Make sure you have a long trail of writings backing you up. Also, find a consumer protection atty in VA like Tom Domonoske, John Gayle or Dale Pittman and tell them I said hello.