Db - lottery 2008 get back

Asked over 1 year ago - 10016

Hello , I won in V lottery 2008 and they give me an interview but I didn't pass it , am going as a tourist to USA , can I get back my green card 2008 , is it possible by lawyer Thank you in advance Kind regards

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Sorry, but such a thing is not possible. To obtain a green card via the DV category you had to complete your application and obtain an immigrant visa by September 30th of the year you were "selected for further processing" under the DV program.

You were denied during the interview. Your case was closed. There is no way to "re activate " it after September 30th 2008. sorry.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . Nope. Not possible. Have a good trip.

3. Christian Schmidt

3

Answered . You cannot obtain a green card anymore based on the DV 2008 lottery as the visa must be issued in the same fiscal year.