Db - lottery 2008 get back

10016 |

Hello , I won in V lottery 2008 and they give me an interview but I didn't pass it , am going as a tourist to USA , can I get back my green card 2008 , is it possible by lawyer Thank you in advance Kind regards

Sorry, but such a thing is not possible. To obtain a green card via the DV category you had to complete your application and obtain an immigrant visa by September 30th of the year you were "selected for further processing" under the DV program.

You were denied during the interview. Your case was closed. There is no way to "re activate " it after September 30th 2008. sorry.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

You cannot obtain a green card anymore based on the DV 2008 lottery as the visa must be issued in the same fiscal year.

Nope. Not possible. Have a good trip.; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Recommended articles about Immigration