Daughters mom wants me to see our baby but mom has no contact order against me and recely called me saying kid misses you.

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynnwood, WA

Mom and I have has some major things happen due to my epilepsy seizures we lost 3mo kid cause had seizure with it while home alone and that's why mother doesn't feel I'm safe with 8 yr old kid of ours. Prosecutor filled out parenting plan and gave mother all major holidays and everything else and say's cirtain people can only pick my kid up for me since I can't drive cause my epileptic seizures and all kinds of other crap and can't find a pro-bono attorney to help me with this confusing stuff Start helping the disabled washington state

1. Dave Hawkins

Pro

Answered . What is your question.? Is there a PP already in place? If there is you would need to file a Petition to modify the PP.

2. Bruce Clement

Pro

Answered . You have to follow existing orders until they have been changed to allow contact with your child. You need to retain an experienced child custody attorney at once. See my AVVO Legal Guides on nonparental and grandparent custody for more information about the legal issues raised by your inquiry. Click on my photo; on my AVVO home page scroll down to "Contributions"; click "Legal Guides." Scroll down the list of my 29 Legal Guides and select the topics relevant to your question. You may also want to schedule a free ½ hour consultation with me by calling my office at 253-815-8440.