Damaged household goods and business samples , tools

Asked about 1 year ago - 91762

rented storage space in storage facility due to negligence on part of owner - leaked resulted
in thrashing goods samples, tools , bed mattress etc

1. Michael Charles Doland

3

1

Answered . You need to look at your written rental agreement regarding damages. You need to consider any insurance you may own or have purchased. You need to inquire if the storage facility has any insurance that would cover this.

2. Albert Lee Crosner

Answered . I concur with my colleague Attorney Doland's advice. Hopefully you took out some insurance for your goods in addition to any that they owner of the storage facility has. Review your agreement to find out exactly what it says. If you need to do so, hire a local area contracts attorney to help you out. Sometimes a short letter from an attorney can force the issue.