Daca why Is it taking so long?

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

I got my biometrics taken October 3 2012 and we are now in February and still no answer how much longer do I have to wait there's no reason why it shouldn't be approved I'm sure of it...

1. Try calling the 800 number for USCIS that is on your receipt notice and biometrics notice. Try to make a service inquiry for them to look into why your application is delayed.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.

2. Hopefully you provided all the evidence requested. If not that could be delay. However as more applications are being filed the longer the processing time has grown to.

3. You should definitely do 1 of 3 things: Call USCIS 1800 number; schedule an infopass at USCIS and/or contact an immigration attorney in Houston, Texas who handles DACA cases, who can assist you. I have provided a link below to an excellent attorney who may be able to assist you. You may explain I sent you. Best of luck!

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication in any way. Consult a competent immigration attorney preferably one who is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

4. DACA cases are taking longer and longer as more people apply. So long as you applied with sufficient evidence you should be patient and wait.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104