Daca and voluntary departure in 2010

San Diego, CA |

Hi I was stopped by border patrol August of 2010 while working and I got taken into their office and I signed a voluntary departure. I came back two weeks after without inspection and I was wondering if I can apply for the deferred action. I have been in the US my whole life and I have 2 kids now. I meet all the requirements except that I have that voluntary departure.

1. There is a lot information missing. Time of initial entry, your age, marital status, etc. You should definitely consult with a good lawyer in your area.

2. Yes

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

3. That departure may have interrupted the continuous residence requirement. Worth setting up a consultation with experienced attorney.

Due to the nature of this forum, I often do not have all the information required to provide legal advice. Accordingly, my responses on Avvo are intended as general and not legal advice.