Daca advance parole for El Salvador

Falls Church, VA |

Can I use my advance parole to cross us/ mx border to go to El Salvador and reentry to go to usa.

1. I have edited the practice area for your question because and attorney who specializes in immigration law would the best one to answer it for you.

2. After Aug. 15, 2012, if you travel outside of the United States before USCIS has determined whether to defer action in your case, you will not be considered for deferred action under this process. If USCIS defers action in your case, you will be permitted to travel outside of the United States only if you apply for and receive advance parole from USCIS.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.