Skip to main content

Daca advance parole for El Salvador

Falls Church, VA |

Can I use my advance parole to cross us/ mx border to go to El Salvador and reentry to go to usa.

Attorney Answers 2


I have edited the practice area for your question because and attorney who specializes in immigration law would the best one to answer it for you.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


After Aug. 15, 2012, if you travel outside of the United States before USCIS has determined whether to defer action in your case, you will not be considered for deferred action under this process. If USCIS defers action in your case, you will be permitted to travel outside of the United States only if you apply for and receive advance parole from USCIS.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics