DACA: Walk-in before biometric appointment?

Asked 5 months ago - Buena Park, CA

Hello,

I was wondering if I can walk-in to the USCIS application support center to do fingerprinting before my designated appointment date? My appointment is 6/3, but I cannot make it on that day, because I will be out of state... I've been trying to change my schedule, but it did not work out... So I am planning on walking in on either 5/26 or 5/27 and get this done earlier than 6/3? Is it possible? Will there be any disadvantages if I take this step early? Thank you so much! Truly appreciate it.

1. Ashkan Yekrangi

Pro

2

Answered . Generally you can walk in and explain to them your situation and they will accomodate you.

2. Morrie Pour Nourian

2

Answered . You can go there normally on a Wednesday afternoon which is their slow time and have proof of you being out of state and most offices try to accommodate you.

3. Lisa Scott

2

Answered . I have had clients do this successfully but it will depend on the center personnel. There are no disadvantages but you may not be successful.

4. Mac Nayeri

2

Answered . No disadvantages. I think what day u can do a walk in may depend on the local practice of each ASC or application support center. A busy local immigration attorney would probably know the day your ASC has walk-ins.

5. Zhulmira Enith Paredes

2

Answered . Like others have said, you can try going in ahead of your scheduled appointment. However, if the ASC is unable to assist you, follow the directions on your appointment notice regarding rescheduling biometrics appointments. The worst thing you can do is not get your biometrics done.