Da Vinci Robotic Hysterectomy Lawsuit. I had the Da Vinci hysterectomy in March of 2012. During the surgery the doctor kept

Asked over 1 year ago - Searcy, AR

moving my bladder around and almost punctured it. All this information is in my medical record of the surgery. He had to do a fill test to ensure he did not puncture it. Immediately following surgery i had massive pain. The surgeon kept saying I was fine and it was just my nerves dying. I have terrible pain, couldn't hold my urine for very long, and no regular bowel movements since the surgery. In july of 2012 I was diagnosed with Interstistial Cystitis. It is a chronic pain condition that limits my activities including intimate acts with my husband and not being able to sit up for more that a few minutes at a time because of the pain. i am filing for SSD now. Would I have a case against the company that makes it or the doctor because of my injuries?

1. Rick E Woods

Pro

4

Best Answer

Answered . Not enough information to decide if this is a potential medical malpractice claim or products liability claim. You have two years to bring a med mal and three to file products claim. You need to consult with counsel quickly.

2. George Costas Andriotis

4

Answered . Consult a medical malpractice attorney to review your medical records and advise you if your doctors breached the standard of care.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  3. Matthew C Simon

Pro

3

Answered . The DaVinchi robot has been having problems. Get your medical records and bring them to a medical malpractice attorney ASAP. Good luck.

Pro

3

Answered . Google da vinci lawsuit for a list of lawyers handling these cases.

5. Scott Douglas Camassar

2

Answered . Potentially it could be either a malpractice case or a product case.