Da Vinci Robotic Hysterectomy Lawsuit. I had the Da Vinci hysterectomy in March of 2012. During the surgery the doctor kept

Searcy, AR |

moving my bladder around and almost punctured it. All this information is in my medical record of the surgery. He had to do a fill test to ensure he did not puncture it. Immediately following surgery i had massive pain. The surgeon kept saying I was fine and it was just my nerves dying. I have terrible pain, couldn't hold my urine for very long, and no regular bowel movements since the surgery. In july of 2012 I was diagnosed with Interstistial Cystitis. It is a chronic pain condition that limits my activities including intimate acts with my husband and not being able to sit up for more that a few minutes at a time because of the pain. i am filing for SSD now. Would I have a case against the company that makes it or the doctor because of my injuries?

Not enough information to decide if this is a potential medical malpractice claim or products liability claim. You have two years to bring a med mal and three to file products claim. You need to consult with counsel quickly.

This response should not be constued as legal advice on how to proceed as our firm does not have enough information to analyze the claim. Further, until we are in an attorney/client relationship we generally do not give specific legal advice.

2. Consult a medical malpractice attorney to review your medical records and advise you if your doctors breached the standard of care.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. The DaVinchi robot has been having problems. Get your medical records and bring them to a medical malpractice attorney ASAP. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.

4. Potentially it could be either a malpractice case or a product case.

5. Google da vinci lawsuit for a list of lawyers handling these cases.