D.v.

Denver, CO |

So I got charged with a d.v. a year ago can the court pull my record and see who the victim was?

1. Court records are public. Meaning that anyone can get a copy of the court record to see what's inside. Usually, there will be a probable cause statement where the victim name will appear.

So, to answer your question directly, probably.

You can reach Mark Solomon at (720) 722-2050 for clarifications to any answers here. This is general informational response is based only on the information given. It should not be relied upon without consulting a lawyer and getting a full consultation. This response to the question does not create an attorney-client relationship. This is general informational response is based only on the information given. It should not be relied upon without consulting a lawyer and getting a full consultation. This response to the question does not create an attorney-client relationship. Mark Solomon Criminal Defense Attorney Solomon Law, P.C. 1733 High St. Denver, CO 80218 (720) 722-2050 http://www.solomonesq.com/

2. Yes, most definitely. Unless the case is sealed, anyone can pull the case file and see who the victim is. If the case was dismissed at a jury trial, dismissed by the DA, or dismissed pursuant to a deferred judgment and sentence, then you should seal the case to avoid any access to it.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.