Cwof DUI stay on your driving record?

Andover, MA |

Is there anyway from getting it expunged or sealed from my driving record? I know that I can get my CORI sealed since it a cwof Dui and the Cori laws have changed.When it is sealed through the Cori does it automatically seal the driving record also? I want to know because of future employment I do not want employers checking my criminal record and nothing showing up but the DUI showing up through my driving record, which would it look like i have been convicted.

1. You have posted this question twice. Please see the responses to your first post. The case will remain on your driver record forever.

Attorney Robert D. Lewin

2. Attorney Lewin is correct you can not seal a driving record.

This is not intended as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Duplicate post. See previous post for goo answers to your question.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.

Traffic tickets topics