Customs rejected our cont. entry based on "insuffcient prove of ownership" even we supplied all req docs

Asked about 2 years ago - San Gabriel, CA

The final decision came fr customs is liq. the cont. or export, we cant afford neither. No one in the customs can give us an answer as why n what do they mean by " insf prov of ownership". Those docs they asked n we supplied r: p.o, ss4, prov of pmt, invoices, factory info...etc. pls give us some advise, we have been in this business for 5 yr, honest, hard working n follow the book every step of the way, this cont is so imp to us. We will go out of business for losing this cont. pls help.

1. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Even though there is an "I" in ICE (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) this is really a customs question .. I'm assuming that your issue is with CBP (Customs and Border Protection).

You need to hire a customs attorney to sort things out ... this is too complicated for an internet blog.