Customs clearance

Plainview, NY |

Hello I'm a importer of Petroleum Jelly. Now one of my customer is saying he wants a Petroleum Jelly Jar which simply should have a label saying "Petroleum Jelly - Not for skin use Made In India" Dist by XYZ Company". My question is could customs hold this shipment saying no this is indeed for skin use.

1. This is not an immigration issue.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 | john1davidson@gmail.com | www.LawyerImmigrationLosAngeles.com | I can help you now.

2. I agree with my colleague.

Raja S. Gill | Attorney At Law | Gill Law Group rsg@rsgattorney.com | http://www.thegillfirm.com T: (855) 600-4567 | T: (949) 333-0891 | F: (949) 625-4816 Disclaimer: Answers/information provided on this site general nature for information and educational purposes only. The answer may or may not apply to the facts of your case. Please consult an attorney before making any decisions or in any way relying on this information.

3. This is not an immigration law question.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Small business topics