Custody case looking for help- feel free to call me

Asked 9 months ago - Dearborn Heights, MI

Hi , I have a verry wild custody case my son needs help in a big way court told me to file a motion today .( I DID) after they saw everthing told me to get a lawyer I ithink I missed something that could be done just to much info to put up i need a lawyer that knows famly law that would like a good a challenge i do have some money call 734-673-4324 ken

1. David B. Carter Jr.

Pro

4

Answered . it is an appropriate for us to solicit clients over this forum it is best that you contact several of us independently and then make a choice on which one you want to represent you.

2. Neil M. Colman

Pro

3

Answered . Without knowing the facts, it is difficult to assess what you are talking about. On this site we are prohibited from soliciting potential clients. There are many, many attorneys who participate on this site, and not all are from the Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb areas from which most practice in all three counties, if not more counties. Be cautious about making decisions based on a phone call. I suggest you review the ratings and credentials of attorneys on this site and schedule an appointment for a detailed consultation. It is best to know who you are entrusting with this important matter.

Neil M. Colman

3. Laurel Stuart-Fink

Pro

1

Answered . Mr. Carter is correct. In answering legal questions on AVVO, the attorneys are not permitted to solicit business. However, many of us have extensive custody case experience. You should research attorneys - AVVO is a great place to do that on - and then call three, interview attorneys over the phone and go from there. I wish you all the best.

4. Douglass Alexander McIntyre

Answered . AVVO posts, including this one, can be accessed by any person using the internet. If you can, I would suggest editing your question to remove your phone number and name. Otherwise I completely agree with my colleagues, you need to make the initial contact to an attorney. AVVO has a good search function to narrow down by county and practice areas. Best of luck.