Currently on L1A and want to work for a employer who has no company in US.

Minot, ND |

Currently I am on L1A and want to work for a employer who has no company in US. Actually the Canadian employer is willing to buy a business in US and wants to hire me as a employee. What can be done in this case.

L1A holder is from India. Canadian employer will not be filling E2 for himself he just wants to open the business in US.

Only option appears to be an H-1B if you and the proffered position qualify.

I appreciate your reply. is it still possible even if business or office is still not in existence.

Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business