Current spousal maintenance ordered at 650.00 per mo. judgement for 28,600.00 interest & arrears to be revisited at next hearing

Asked about 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

Respondent willfully failed to make support pmt. as previously ordered or some reasonable portion thereof, despite his ability to do so. It is further ordered that no purge be set at this time, based on the respondent's avow that a payment will be made from every paycheck he receives. Parties have reached partial agreement, it is further ordered modifying monthly pmt. to 433.00, beginning 6-1-13.
My question is will the payment each paycheck be for 216.50 or 433.00?

1. Taylor House

Pro

1

1

Answered . Is there an income withholding order? The court issues one to garnish one spouse's wages for support payments. That order might describe how the payments will be made. If it doesn't specify, it's probably up to his employer or their payroll company on how to issue the payments.

2. Celia R Reed

1

Answered . It depends on how often he gets paid.