Criminal Federal Interstate Commerce Case, No injured party, No breached contract, No measurable value. How on Jurisdiction?

Asked over 1 year ago - Albuquerque, NM

Criminal Federal Interstate Commerce Case, No injured party, No breached contract, No measurable value. A.U.S.A. representing the United States. If you define me as a citizen or otherwise, how is are they prosecuting me as an individual. I was told that I gave my consent to be prosecuted by pleading not guilty at the arraignment? I've heard that they're a corporation, I'm a corporation, It's a Maritime jurisdiction. If I stand in Propria Persona and State that I do not consent and waive all benefits. My public defender brushes everything aside without explaining why. I've heard a lot of different stories and I want to know point by point how they have jurisdiction. Could you spell this out for me?

1. Stephen F Wallace

6

Answered . You best listen to your public defender and stay away from these types of jurisdictional arguments when you were arraigned. Sovereignty and corporate entity defenses are bunk. Focus on winning at trial or mitigating your sentence at the sentencing hearing.

2. Claiborne Hambrick Ferguson

Pro

4

Answered . That "cobsent/corporation" defense is pure HOGWASH. It is stupid sov citizen garbage. Do not get suckered in and please dint ask me about my nationality. You need an atty who practices in fed court and no, the tassels on the American flag do not make it a maritime court.

3. Timothy Witczak

3

1

Answered . Jurisdiction for interstate commerce only requires a de minimis effect on commerce itself. The actual article or item in question (e.g. a stolen vehicle) need not actually travel or move in interstate commerce. The removal of an article from entering commerce affects the interstate market and is sufficient to establish jurisdiction.