Criminal Defense INTENT TO SELL

Vancouver, WA |

THE POLICE CALLED AND ASKED FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF METH AND WHEN I ARRIVED THEY PUT GUNS TO MY HEAD AND THATS WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO ACCUSE ME OF THIS CRIME.. ISNT THAT ENTRAPMENT?

IVE BEEN OFFERED ONE PLEA FOR 3 YEARS WHICH WAS TURNED DOWN.

If you are already represented by an attorney, no one else can give you legal advice. In order for any competent attorney to help you they are going to need more information. You need to call and sit down with an attorney and go over the details.

don't you hate people who post crim defense questions in ALL CAPS? >_>

To view this email as a web page, go
here.

When I click on "Answer Question" most of the time I am connected to the
"Ask a Question" page. Once this morning I was connected to the "Answer
Question" page. This problem first appeared today.

Do you know what is going on?

Thanks

Kent

Kent W. Underwood

The Law Office of Kent W. Underwood LLC

1111 Fawcett Ave., Suite 101

Tacoma, WA 98402

PH. 253-627-2600

FAX 253-591-7086

kent.underwood@pyrnow.us

www.pyrnow.us

www.protectyourrights.us

Confidentiality: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This email and its
attachments are confidential and may also be protected by the attorney
client privilege, work product doctrine, or other nondisclosure protection.
If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, you may not read,
disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the email or any attachments or
the information in them. Please reply to the sender that you have received
the message in error. Then delete it. Thank you.

_____

Kent W Underwood

Kent W Underwood

Well, there seems to be an email problem today. Ignore the above. Regarding entrapment, Entrapment is a defense if the criminal design originated in the mind of law enforcement officials, or any person acting under their direction, and the defendant was lured or induced to commit a crime that the defendant had not otherwise intended to commit. The defense is not established if the law enforcement officials did no more than afford the defendant an opportunity to commit a crime. The use of a reasonable amount of persuasion to overcome reluctance does not constitute entrapment. The defendant has the burden of proving this defense by a preponderance of the evidence. Preponderance of the evidence means that you must be persuaded, considering all the evidence in the case, that it is more probably true than not true.

If you have been charged with a crime, then you already have an attorney appointed to represent you. Please ask your attorney any and all of the questions you have about your case. Your attorney has access to the information the state is seeking to use against you and will have a greater understanding of the facts than any of us will.

Please unlock your caps when asking a question. I agree with the other counsel that answered this question, ask your lawyer. BTW based upon the limited facts you present, it does not appear to come close to entrapment.

I agree. Cop: You have meth to sell. Dealer: Sure Cop: OK, I'm coming over. Dealer: OK Cops: Open The Doors Or We Kick Them In Dealer: what the hell! *cries*