Criminal charge and Immigration consequences

Filed under: Criminal defense

I was cited for Non resident exemption for DL (Out of State DL) in California.
I hired a defence attorney,later case was dismissed. When I got my disposition it says Case was dismissed for Non resident requirement for TAG.
Then I informed to my attorney about it,He says it's OK as long case is dismissed.
I told him that it's not accurate I was charged only with Non resident DL and it should be same thing on the disposion,because of courts mistake instead of DL they put out of state Tag and I don't want any consequences will happen when filled application with Immigration or any other places in the future.
But lawyer kind a talking with me like he doesn't care!!!
Please tell me what should I do??? Is it can be fixed?
Thanks for Your time

1. This is a criminal law question, not immigration.

2. What is your immigration question?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I do not see an immigration question.