Criminal case website

Orlando, FL |

I was. told about a website. that lets you know what prosecutors and defendants can and cannot do in court or say based on certain charges. Criminal case

When you find that site please comment and let me know.

In the interim, if you have a specific question about a specific prosecutor, specific Defendant and specific charge, please comment and I'll be happy to try to help.

David P. Gilbert

David P. Gilbert

I am also interested in this magic treatise website.

Michael Adam Haber

Michael Adam Haber

;-)

The Florida Statues, Rules of Evidence, Rules of Procedure and case law will generally dictate what can and can't be said in court. I am not aware of a single website that has all of that in an easy to use, and inexpensive or free, format.

Your best bet to get the information you are looking for is to contact a lawyer in the area where the case it being heard. Criminal defense attorney's will know the prosecutors, the judges, the courtroom clerks, the courtroom deputies, and all other staff that spends any time in the courtrooms.

If you have a question about an Orlando prosecutor, judge or case, I would be happy to help. 407-205-2929

You would be much better off talking to a lawyer that can give you info about the prosecutor, judge and the law. Looks like all of us criminal lawyers do free consults. Call if you want to discuss.

Free Consultations can be made by calling 407-617-1064. Please understand that the information given is not to be construed as legal advice. More information would be needed in order to make more accurate legal determinations on your matter. Furthermore, an attorney-client relationship does not begin until a retainer agreement has been signed by the attorney and client.

You found it: www.Avvo.com

Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160 www.pepperodom.com

There are websites for almost everything these days so it wouldn't surprise me. It is always best to consult with a professional on legal issues.

There are several helpful websites, not the least helpful of which is avvo.com. But, if you're trying to navigate a case on your own, you'd be much better off hiring a private attorney.

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq. is an attorney The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A. He offers free consultations 24/7. You can reach him at 904-438-8082. Andrew's posting here is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

That might be a website providing Florida Statutes and Evidence Code. However, it is far more complicated to know what "can and cannot" be done or said in court and it would be better to consult an attorney in person.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.