Criminal case website

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I was. told about a website. that lets you know what prosecutors and defendants can and cannot do in court or say based on certain charges. Criminal case

1. Justin Gary Hausler

10

Answered . You would be much better off talking to a lawyer that can give you info about the prosecutor, judge and the law. Looks like all of us criminal lawyers do free consults. Call if you want to discuss.

2. LeRoy E Costner

Pro

9

Answered . The Florida Statues, Rules of Evidence, Rules of Procedure and case law will generally dictate what can and can't be said in court. I am not aware of a single website that has all of that in an easy to use, and inexpensive or free, format.

Your best bet to get the information you are looking for is to contact a lawyer in the area where the case it being heard. Criminal defense attorney's will know the prosecutors, the judges, the courtroom clerks, the courtroom deputies, and all other staff that spends any time in the courtrooms.

If you have a question about an Orlando prosecutor, judge or case, I would be happy to help. 407-205-2929

3. Michael Adam Haber

Pro

6

Answered . When you find that site please comment and let me know.

In the interim, if you have a specific question about a specific prosecutor, specific Defendant and specific charge, please comment and I'll be happy to try to help.

4. Stacy E Pepper

Pro

4

Answered . You found it: www.Avvo.com

5. Mark H Randall

Pro

2

Answered . There are websites for almost everything these days so it wouldn't surprise me. It is always best to consult with a professional on legal issues.

6. Andrew Michael Bonderud

2

Answered . There are several helpful websites, not the least helpful of which is avvo.com. But, if you're trying to navigate a case on your own, you'd be much better off hiring a private attorney.

7. Eric J Trabin

2

Answered . That might be a website providing Florida Statutes and Evidence Code. However, it is far more complicated to know what "can and cannot" be done or said in court and it would be better to consult an attorney in person.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.