Credit Card Fraud and Signature Forgery

Asked 3 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

What can I do to dispute a signature on a third party form I didn't sign nor authorize? The business owner refuses to provide that form and said the bank can give it to me. The bank won't send the form while my credit card line because of this random unauthorized charge has been high jacked and the bill is even due for payment in 2 weeks. How come my bank is not helping me file for signature forgery? How come the business owner does not want to let me see this form with this fake signature? What can I do?

1. Athina Karamanlis Powers

Pro

Answered . ...need more facts ..you need to address the issues with a lawyer...you must address the issue with the credit card company....and bank

2. Sagar P. Parikh

Answered . Dispute the credit card charge with your credit card company.

3. Matthew W. Stonestreet

Answered . If you cannot find a form and the bank will not assist in helping you find one, you need to draft a written letter to the credit card company formally disputing the charges. Calling, both before and after this letter is completed, would also be prudent.