Credit Card Fraud and Signature Forgery

What can I do to dispute a signature on a third party form I didn't sign nor authorize? The business owner refuses to provide that form and said the bank can give it to me. The bank won't send the form while my credit card line because of this random unauthorized charge has been high jacked and the bill is even due for payment in 2 weeks. How come my bank is not helping me file for signature forgery? How come the business owner does not want to let me see this form with this fake signature? What can I do?

...need more facts need to address the issues with a must address the issue with the credit card company....and bank

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)*. The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+. *the certification is not a specialty recognized by the California State Bar.

Dispute the credit card charge with your credit card company.

If you cannot find a form and the bank will not assist in helping you find one, you need to draft a written letter to the credit card company formally disputing the charges. Calling, both before and after this letter is completed, would also be prudent.

Recommended articles about Family law