Cr Cd Summons from Cavalry Portfolio Services LLC, FL Must be Answered/Submitted to the courts by tomorrow 8/13/2010.

Largo, FL |

I received a Summons Circuit Court of the Sixth Judicial Circuit in and for Pinellas County, Fl from Cavalry Portfolio Services LLC for a credit card debt (BOA). In Nov, 2008 I lost all sources of income other than my Social Security which other obligations are being auto drafted leaving me $80.00 a month to live on. My name is on the deeds of two properties and several checking accounts, however I personally do not own any of them. I went to Legal Servs. who was not able to help me. I need help in responding to this summons as what I was told and in my state of mind not clear?

1. Please make sure you file something with the court even if it is a motion for extension of time. If you can, I would make sure you go to the clerk's office yourself and get a date stamped copy so you will not be defaulted. It sounds to me as if you need an attorney.