Cps wants me to sign after care safety plan to close my case. should i?

Paducah, KY |

my case hasn't been to court in the 86 days its been ongoing . my one year old still lives at home . i failed one ya and passed the second . if they had enough wouldn't i have had court ? if i sign is ht admission of guilt and if i don't what could happen ?

It is often better to sign safety plan than to have case open and presented to court. If they are closing the case, it is likely best option. You should consult with a local family law attorney - tell CPS that you want attorney to review the safety plan.

Kentucky law does not certify specialty of practice in this area. The advice given herein is informational and should not be considered as creating an attorney/client relationship. Michael Bouldin is an independent attorney located in Northern Kentucky. It is strongly recommended to not give any confidential information on any website.

Child custody topics