Court dismissed plaintiff's case; Court then denied plaintiff's Motion to Renew the case. Can Plaintiff appeal both decision?

Asked almost 2 years ago - New York, NY

Can the Plaintiff appeal both decisions (dismiss case & deny Motion to Renew), after the Court denied the plaintiff's Motion to Renew the case? Or the plaintiff can only appeal Court's decision on Motion to Renew, but not the decision to Dismiss? This is after the 30 days of court's decision to dismiss the case.

1. 2

1

Answered . Assuming you filed and served timely Notices of Appeal you can appeal both decision in one appellate brief.

2. 1

1

Answered . Both final rulings may be appealed -- in one appeal