Country of Residence

Asked over 1 year ago - Irving, TX

Respected Sir/ Madam

I am on H1B and have a stamped visa and will be traveling from US to India thru London for Two weeks vacation.I came to US on 17-Nov-2012

Could you please advice what should be my country of residence on the advance passenger information form that I have to fill out online on the airline website

Many Thanks

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . US

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . If you are on an H-1B visa then your country of residence should be the USA. Don't be afraid to put that down.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,220 answers this week

3,024 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,220 answers this week

3,024 attorneys answering