Could this affect my chances of being issued a visa?

Asked about 1 year ago - Bronx, NY

in 2010 I applied for visitor visa which was denied under section 214(b ),I hope it has no effect on DV lottery visa process?

Also, another problem is in my application for the visitor visa I indicated education/ teaching as my profession because I am teaching in a primary or elementary school even though I'm not a professional teacher(without any certificate/ formal training in teaching ), by courtesy of my high school diploma I am allowed to. But I filling form DS -230 for my DV lottery visa, I realized my agent wrote N/A at question 32 which asked me to list all employment for the last ten years. Please would this amount to misrepresentation of material fact due to the inconsistency of the information concerning my employment history when detected ? is it possible for the discrepancy

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . Yes, but apply for a green card if you have been selected under the DV lottery. What have you got to lose?

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
    https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Not only it could, it will

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Unfortunately all of the factors you cite could end up negatively affecting the outcome of your DV application. Things could have been very different had you applied through USCIS in the US, instead of the consulate abroad..

4. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . I am sorry that you got 'taken' by an 'agent' although it is illegal for them to do immigration papers ... you can't blame them .. the responsibility is yours.

Have a Skype consult with an attorney.