Could this affect my chances of being issued a visa?

Bronx, NY |

in 2010 I applied for visitor visa which was denied under section 214(b ),I hope it has no effect on DV lottery visa process?

Also, another problem is in my application for the visitor visa I indicated education/ teaching as my profession because I am teaching in a primary or elementary school even though I'm not a professional teacher(without any certificate/ formal training in teaching ), by courtesy of my high school diploma I am allowed to. But I filling form DS -230 for my DV lottery visa, I realized my agent wrote N/A at question 32 which asked me to list all employment for the last ten years. Please would this amount to misrepresentation of material fact due to the inconsistency of the information concerning my employment history when detected ? is it possible for the discrepancy

Unfortunately all of the factors you cite could end up negatively affecting the outcome of your DV application. Things could have been very different had you applied through USCIS in the US, instead of the consulate abroad..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes, but apply for a green card if you have been selected under the DV lottery. What have you got to lose?

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Not only it could, it will

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I am sorry that you got 'taken' by an 'agent' although it is illegal for them to do immigration papers ... you can't blame them .. the responsibility is yours.

Have a Skype consult with an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.