Could there be anything wrong?

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbus, OH

I am a new immigrant in the country. My husband seized my 10 yrs green card that was sent to his address. Threatening that he's going to do everything possible to send me back to the country I came from. So I had to file for a Gc replacement using another address. I have gone for my biometrics appointment 1 month ago. I was told to be expecting it in the mail. I always check my case status online, It is still under ACCEPTANCE". Why the delay?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Make an InfoPass appointment with the USCIS.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

5

Answered . Impossible to say why a delay. You can call to enquire or make an Infopass appointment.

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

1

Answered . You should make an Info Pass appointment and determine where the card is being sent. If possible and under your circumstances, CIS may give you a temporary stamp in your passport for proof of status. You may want to retain counsel and have the card sent to your lawyer to ensure its delivery.