Cost of representation for probation violation in Ventura County?

Canoga Park, CA |

Details of my Violations:
3 Suspended License while on probation among other violation.
Well Aware and conscious of jail time...
Cost ???? is my real question.....

1. Depends on the attorney. Call a few directly and discuss the case.

Any information provided through Avvo.com in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact an Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities.

2. I don't expect that you will get an answer to the question as posted. Lawyers fees are not prominently advertised like the cost of a gallon of gasoline for your car, and there's a really good reason for that. In order for a lawyer to quote you a reasonable and intelligent fee he/she must have all of the pertinent facts concerning your unique situation and your particular wishes. That level of understanding can not (and should not) be accomplished in a public forum such as this. You need to speak privately with one or more experienced criminal practitioners in your area. Fees vary considerably among lawyers in any given community and the only way you will know that is by going through the process of consulting with them. Most here offer free consultations, so take advantage of that to start interviewing candidates for the job. Initially it will only cost you your time.

3. Not much more to add than what has been stated.

You have given too little information regarding the dates, previous offenses, and current charge.

You are best off compiling all the information you have regarding your previous violations and the current charge and consulting with criminal defense attorneys in your area or over the phone.

There is no "one-size fits all" pricing for attorneys.

The information above is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney. Such Legal Information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. It is not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely upon such Legal Information.

4. No one is going to answer this question here. If you want to get prices on representation, call around. Im happy to give you a cost privately after having a chance to interview you.

Brian Michaels
    Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
    3109919179

5. There are so many variables that go into the price I charge in a situation like yours. I would need to talk to you for 15 minutes or so to get an idea as to exactly what you're dealing with, what can be done about it, what your expectations are like, and how you are to work with. Based on what you've described, getting your license reinstated would go help. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

DUI topics