COS - B1 to LIA

Asked over 1 year ago - Moline, IL

Dear Sirs , would appreciate your valuable reasons 1 . COS ( B1 - L1A ) or Apply fresh for L1A . . . what is more preferable ? 2 . Time required for COS under normal circumstances 3 . Earliest & Latest time to apply for GC on COS approval 4 . Earliest and farthest time reqd for GC approval . 5 . After getting approval for L1A , what is recommended . . . get the stamping in India or Canada in terms or speed , assuredness and expenses . 6 . For my family , what is better . . get L2A and then apply for GC along with my application or apply for GC directly after I get mine without going through the 2 route ? Thanking you in advance and with best regards Vila Desi desaivilas60 @ gmail . com

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . You ask for a detailed analysis of your case. Is it not a bit too much for this public forum. Common! Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney in IL and ask these very questions. It is not hard to answer it is just people need to understand some boundaries.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

4

Answered . Too elaborate for a simple one paragraph answer. Please consider meeting with a professional immigration attorney for a comprehensively detailed discussion.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

5

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Discussing so many scenarios is not for any forum attorney.

4. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . I appreciate your desire to gain as much knowledge to inform any decision you make. But the detail of your question is better suited to a one on one private consultation. A forum like this one is more for general advise, not so much case specific legal strategy.