COS - B1 to LIA

Moline, IL |

Dear Sirs , would appreciate your valuable reasons 1 . COS ( B1 - L1A ) or Apply fresh for L1A . . . what is more preferable ? 2 . Time required for COS under normal circumstances 3 . Earliest & Latest time to apply for GC on COS approval 4 . Earliest and farthest time reqd for GC approval . 5 . After getting approval for L1A , what is recommended . . . get the stamping in India or Canada in terms or speed , assuredness and expenses . 6 . For my family , what is better . . get L2A and then apply for GC along with my application or apply for GC directly after I get mine without going through the 2 route ? Thanking you in advance and with best regards Vila Desi desaivilas60 @ gmail . com

1. You ask for a detailed analysis of your case. Is it not a bit too much for this public forum. Common! Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney in IL and ask these very questions. It is not hard to answer it is just people need to understand some boundaries.

2. I appreciate your desire to gain as much knowledge to inform any decision you make. But the detail of your question is better suited to a one on one private consultation. A forum like this one is more for general advise, not so much case specific legal strategy.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. I agree with my colleagues. Discussing so many scenarios is not for any forum attorney.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

4. Too elaborate for a simple one paragraph answer. Please consider meeting with a professional immigration attorney for a comprehensively detailed discussion.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com