Corrupt lawyers?

Asked over 2 years ago - Lilburn, GA

my husband is been in prison for the last ten month (deportation) i have hire two diffrent lawyers, but none of them seem to have a good results they have taken my maney and they dont do nothing,,what should i do?

1. Peter Hills Acker

Answered . Like my colleague suggests there is not enough information to in the question to determine what, if anything, can be done. As I notice the question comes from Lilburn, GA, I can certainly recommend 2 fantastic attorneys in the area who are famous for their dedication to their clients and experience in the Atlanta Immigration Court and system: Socheat Chea and Carolina Antonini. Whether your husband can be released depends a great deal on why he was brought in, if he was convicted of any crimes and what they were, what his possibilities for gaining legal status are, and what his family situation is. This should at least point you in the right direction in terms of what to provide and a few immigration attorneys in Atlanta who are great attorneys.

(By the way there are many fantastic immigration attorneys in Atlanta who are very dedicated to their cients, I in no way mean to disregard any other attorneys here or suggest that these are the only two. They are just two examples. I could easily name many more.)

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . There is not enough information here to even know whether there is anything that can be done.