Skip to main content

Corrupt lawyers?

Lilburn, GA |
Filed under: Immigration court

my husband is been in prison for the last ten month (deportation) i have hire two diffrent lawyers, but none of them seem to have a good results they have taken my maney and they dont do nothing,,what should i do?

Attorney Answers 2


There is not enough information here to even know whether there is anything that can be done.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful


Like my colleague suggests there is not enough information to in the question to determine what, if anything, can be done. As I notice the question comes from Lilburn, GA, I can certainly recommend 2 fantastic attorneys in the area who are famous for their dedication to their clients and experience in the Atlanta Immigration Court and system: Socheat Chea and Carolina Antonini. Whether your husband can be released depends a great deal on why he was brought in, if he was convicted of any crimes and what they were, what his possibilities for gaining legal status are, and what his family situation is. This should at least point you in the right direction in terms of what to provide and a few immigration attorneys in Atlanta who are great attorneys.

(By the way there are many fantastic immigration attorneys in Atlanta who are very dedicated to their cients, I in no way mean to disregard any other attorneys here or suggest that these are the only two. They are just two examples. I could easily name many more.)

No information contained in this message, unless expressly denoted therefor, is intended to establish any attorney client relationship. No attorney-client relationship exists between us (Peter Acker and his associates and you) unless a written retainer or fee agreement has been signed and issued to you.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics